Join K-Way VOB
Join K-Way VOB
Our annual subscriptions offer the most cost-effective membership across South Africa.
2021 K-Way VOB Running Club Membership Process:
1. Pre-register and/or update details online with ASA first: asa.saclubs.co.za/register For 2021, please only do this if you wish to purchase a license
2. Click on the following link to complete your online application – https://forms.gle/KuR6yArs66dgMrKs5
3. You can make payment either through SnapScan (code on form) Or EFT (Banking details on form)
4. We will let you know when the 2021 licenses become available
5. K-Way VOB Running Club vests may be purchased at an additional R200 and royal blue K-Way Shorts at R300 each.
2020 Membership Fee Structure:
Membership Fee + ASA Licence Fee
Student (under 22) R65
Junior (under 19) R50
70+ Member R125
Do we need to remind you of everything K-Way VOB Running Club has to offer?
• Weekly runs (Club, weekend, morning & hill – road, trail & track – beginner, intermediate & advanced)
• Coaching, which is free to members, by Coach Kathleen (Shuttleworth)
• Kids coaching, by a dedicate youth coach
• Excellent news and information
• Social events
• Great race turn-out, to help you along the way
• Rich traditions
• Awards, recognizing achievements and enthusiasm
• A dedicated Committee and many, many supporting Members
It would be great to see you joining us for 2021 and feel free to share this with anyone who might be looking for a Club to join and may need a little nudge.