Join K-Way VOB
Join K-Way VOB
Our annual subscriptions offer the most cost-effective membership across South Africa.
2019 K-Way VOB Running Club Membership Process:
1. Pre-register and/or update details online with ASA first: asa.saclubs.co.za/register (N.B.),
2. Download and print this form: K-Way VOB Membership Form 2019 (you can even save it and fill it in before printing it),
3. Preferably make an EFT payment to the appointed bank account on the membership form,
4. Licence numbers for 2019 are not currently available (2018 licence numbers are only valid until 31 January 2019), We will announce when new numbers are available for collection.
5. K-Way VOB Running Club vests may be purchased at an additional R200, as well as royal blue bottoms,
6. Bring the form and proof of payment (Or cash. We also accept SnapScan and Credit Cards.) to the Clubhouse on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 pm until 6 pm (5.15pm until 5.45pm – Winter times)
2019 Membership Fee Structure:
Membership Fee + ASA Licence Fee
Member R310 R 140
Spouse R150 R 140
Student (under 22) R75 R 140
Junior (under 19) R60 R 30
Social R310 N/A
70+ Member R155 R140
Do we need to remind you of everything K-Way VOB Running Club has to offer?
• Weekly runs (Club, weekend, morning & hill – road, trail & track – beginner, intermediate & advanced)
• Coaching, which is free to members, by Coach Kathleen (Shuttleworth)
• Kids coaching, by a dedicate youth coach
• Excellent news and information
• Social events
• Great race turn-out, to help you along the way
• Rich traditions
• Awards, recognising achievements and enthusiasm
• A dedicated Committee and many, many supporting Members
It would be great to see you joining us for 2019 and feel free to share this with anyone who might be looking for a Club to join and may need a little nudge.