Join K-Way VOB
Our annual subscriptions offer the most cost-effective membership across South Africa.
2020 K-Way VOB Running Club Membership Process:
1. Pre-register and/or update details online with ASA first: asa.saclubs.co.za/register (N.B.),
2. Download and print this form:(you can even save it and fill it in before printing it),
3. Preferably make an EFT payment to the appointed bank account on the membership form,
4. 2020 Licence numbers available at the clubhouse.
5. K-Way VOB Running Club vests may be purchased at an additional R200 and royal blue K-Way Shorts at R300 each.
6. Bring the Form, Proof of Payment or Cash and Snapscan also accepted – to the Clubhouse on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5pm until 5.45pm (Summer Times) and
4.45pm – 5.30pm (Winter Times)
2020 Membership Fee Structure:
Membership Fee + ASA Licence Fee
Member R325 + R 140
Spouse R155 + R 140
Student (under 22) R180 + R 140
Junior (under 19) R60 + R 30
Social R325 N/A
70+ Member R155 + R140
Do we need to remind you of everything K-Way VOB Running Club has to offer?
• Weekly runs (Club, weekend, morning & hill – road, trail & track – beginner, intermediate & advanced)
• Coaching, which is free to members, by Coach Kathleen (Shuttleworth)
• Kids coaching, by a dedicate youth coach
• Excellent news and information
• Social events
• Great race turn-out, to help you along the way
• Rich traditions
• Awards, recognising achievements and enthusiasm
• A dedicated Committee and many, many supporting Members
It would be great to see you joining us for 2020 and feel free to share this with anyone who might be looking for a Club to join and may need a little nudge.